Which Tweezer & Plucker Suits Your Needs?
Are you satisfied with your natural eyebrows? Are you proficient in plucking eyebrows or hair on the upper lip area? Facial hair removal has never been an easy task for anyone. However, it’s a major part of our looks and confidence. To use the tweezer effectively we require proper knowledge of how and where to use the product. After checking this blog out, you will be a tweezer professional. Our primary aim should be to know our purpose and the types of tweezers out there. Because each tweezer is made up of different shapes to suit variant needs. Make sure to use a professional tweezer set, which will minimize pain. Some of the major differences are discussed below.
1.Flat tip tweezer
These tweezers are flat from the tip which makes it easier to hold larger area. Its forte is to grab more hair in one pluck. Being the most famous among its kind, it has proved its position. It enables the customer experience the ease of plucking many at one time.
- Can be used for plucking eyebrows but only if you have prior experience because it’s flat surface can sometimes pull off hair unevenly.
- Can be used for applying false lashes.
2. Round tip tweezer
Round tipped tweezers are easier to use but has the tendency to pick more than one hair at a time. One needs to have a good hold over the clamps or you will end up hurting yourself. Its speciality is its round shaped ends which eliminates the risk of hurting oneself from sharp ends.
- These are generally used in urgent need of shaping the eyebrow. Whenever in a hurry, grab the round shaped tweezer to tweeze the hair quickly.
- Can also be used for the hair left un-plucked after waxing.
3. Arched claw tweezer
Arched claw tweezers is the smart tweezer. The power of its tip gives a strong grip. It allows you to see the hair more clearly while plucking them because of its v-shaped arms. The user don’t have to rotate their wrist in a hazy way to tweeze the hair. It works best with the people who use hair tweezers vertically from the skin.
- Best to use it for shaping up eyebrows.
- Can be used for tweezing upper lip hair.
- Used for setting apart the mechanical wiring.
4. Slant tip tweezer
The slant tip tweezer are perfect for shaping eyebrows whether you use the entire flat area or just the tip edge, the angle allows you a visibility of where you’re tweezing while looking in the mirror. Again, it saves you from awkwardly twisting your wrist to watch the tiny hair. Its flat edge lets you cover the large area whereas the pointed tip lets you pull off tiny and smaller hair.
- It is most commonly used for plucking eyebrows.
- Can be used by less experienced people due to its visibility and ease of tweezing.
5. Pointed tweezer
Pointed tweezer lets one person tweeze the shortest facial hair. This hair tweezer is riskier than the others because of its highly pointed end. You may get yourself hurt if not handled with care. They work best in covering small regions like that of an upper lip if used with utmost care.
- Mainly used for short and individual hair removal.
- Works best after waxing of upper lips.
- Can also be used for carefully removing blackheads.
6. Pointed slant tweezer
Pointed slant tweezer, as the name implies, is the combination of pointed and slant tweezer to cover all the facets of hair removal. Its tip is not as sharp as the classic pointed tweezer, but still one has to be careful while using this kind. It has a pointed edge to remove splinters and ingrown hair.
- Shaping up of eyebrows effectively because of its combined advantage of Slant tweezers and Pointed tweezers.
- Can be used to clean machineries as well such as keyboards, toaster etc.
Pick the best tweezer online from a variety of shapes presented to you by Dr. Morepen-GUBB USA. Get the tweezer set of 80 pieces at our best price. Now bid adieu to even the smallest facial hair!
Follow us on:
Share us on: