1. Dampen the sponge and squeeze all the excess water.
2. Apply the product on a flat surface like the back of your hand. Dip the round-shaped area of the makeup sponge into it.
3. Begin to apply your product on the face by gently dabbing the beauty blender sponge.
4. Without pressing the sponge too hard, start blending it in outward directions.
5. Press the puff into your favourite powder.
6. For baking, apply a concentrated amount of product on your skin, and brush off the excess after 5 minutes.
7. Dip the tip of the brush into the eyeliner and apply a thin line from the inner corner to the outer corner of the lid in the desired shape. Repeat the process if you want a thicker line.